Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Technical retardation...

Seriously retarded... and yes, it may have something to do with too much coffee...or lack of alcohol.

Anyway, just finishing siesta before my evening class, sipping some freshly brewed coffee and nibbling on dark almond chocolate. Astounded at how my finger nails thrive under these conditions... fairing a bit better than my eye balls which are screaming at me about all this chilly dry air being propelled at me with remarkable dedication. Dry eyes... small price to pay for a relief from the heat. What ever did people do before AC? Super stars they truly are, or were, or whatever.

Saw my first camels today, grazing near some bushes off the road to my house. Stay clear, they spit bile. However, have no fear, I will try to approach them, in an ignorant attempt to befriend the 'beast'. No dogs, no cats... one has to make creature friends somehow right? My weekend will be spent steering the stray baby turtles back in the direction of the sea... 'follow the light' does NOT mean into the highway my little friend... this is the mantra I will try to inspire them with.

Where's that coffee boy? Hello? I'm about empty over here! Screw the coffee, would someone, anyone please bring me a cocktail? PLEASE?..... sigh, oh well, look at the time, back to work I go.

1 comment:

  1. Can't imagine the camel but if anyone can make friends with it, it would be you (or Brad).

    ReplyDelete